Glauco’s composition includes active ingredients such as Ginkgo biloba and Vaccinium myrtillus which have neuroprotective properties essential to improve optic nerve’s activity and delay retinal ganglion cells damage in glaucoma, and also, help reducing the degradation of the trabecular meshwork of the eye.
COMPOSITION PER TABLET (750mg):
INGREDIENTS: Ginkgo biloba L.: Ginkgo extract (48mg), Vaccinium
myrtillus (24mg), Dicalcium phosphate (400mg), Magnesium stearate (10mg).
- Flavouring agents: Chicken flavouring.
- Vitamins: Niacinamide, Folic acid, Vitamin B12.
- Emulsifier: Microcrystalline cellulose (E 460).
Instruction of use
Oral administration, once daily, with one of the main meals.
- Pets under 5kg: ½ tablet
- Pets from 5 to 10kg: 1 tablet
- Pets from 10 to 20kg: 1½ tablets
- Pets from 20 to 40kg: 2 tablets
- Pets over 40kg: 2½ tablets
Each package contains 30 tablets of 750mg.
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.